How Many Have You Played ?

Share:
!!The 90’s kids are surely born with this around them, they know all the moves and the secret hide outs and the right techniques to win.
If you didn’t like it, you surely saw your brothers, sisters or the neighbors kids playing it.

THE ARCADE GAMES -  LOVE IT or HATE IT but you can’t ignore it



The graphics were no match to today's  Xbox or playstation but back then it was a boon to all video game lovers, My favorites included Super Mario, Contra, Ice Man, Donkey Kong ……well the list will just go on and on. As kids me and my brother used to fight on who gets to play first and exchange the cartridges with our friends play new games. i  was always nostalgic about the old video games but just few days back I happened to stumble upon a site where I can play all the childhood games again whenever I feel nostalgic or whenever I need to relieve myself from a stressful day.

Go Gaming!!

 Game Source : Arcade Games

No comments